November 21, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude: YOU


 
Day #21:  I am thankful for YOU!
 
It still baffles me that anyone would want to read about all the crazy stuff going on in our life and with our homestead!  So whether you have been reading since the beginning, or just stopping by for the first time, I want you to know how honored I am that you would take precious time out of your day to share a piece of life with me! 
 
***
 
Also, I am very thankful for all my sponsors!
 
And one of them, has a special offer coming up for Black Friday!  Woo Hoo!  Get excited!
 
 
If you remember back before I had Kyria, I did a review/giveaway for a Lilla Rose headband!  It is very trendy, and one of my favorites!   Lilla Rose is offering a great Black Friday deal. Plus you can shop from the comfort of home!  Now that is a great deal!  I hope you will check it out!
 
I hope each of you has a very blessed Thanksgiving Day! :)
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you and your family a blessed Thanksgiving! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments!

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone. ~ Col. 4:6 :)