August 3, 2011

What We Wore Wednesday

Ok, Linsey over at The Pleated Poppy has this great linkup for Wednesdays!  "What I Wore Wednesdays"!   The whole point is to have some accountability with getting out of the sweatpants.  For Lindsey, a stay at home momma, just "getting out of bed and getting dressed is an accomplishment worth documenting"!  I am hoping to be more conscious of my daily clothing choices; choosing feminine, modest, fun, clothes that fit the particular activity we are doing that day!  Don't plan on seeing any designer labels or anything like that.  I am not a fashion expert.  I buy most of my clothes on sale, and I love a good thrift store find!  I also hope to make some of my own re-fashioned clothes soon too!  So without further adieu, here is what I wore this week:


 Going to the Springfield Cardinals game!
Poi Pu Bay Hat from Kauai got Golf Course
Pink Lettered Springfield Cards Shirt - not sure where I got this one?
Tan Belt with pink stripes - this is an old one that probably came with a pair of jeans at one time?
Skirt - Pac Sun a couple years ago

Pink Puma Shoes - bought my freshman yr. of college!
Hearts Necklace and Kanakuk Athletic Shoe Cross Necklace - gifts
Puma Purse - I splurged on this purse two years ago, and use it ALL THE TIME!
Native Kauai Seed Bracelet - from farmers market at Kauai!
I like showing you what Skyler wore too:
St. Louis Cards Polo - maybe TJ Max?
Black belt, and khaki cargo's - probably a purchase by his mom, they've been around awhile!

Half-Jacket Oakley Sunglasses - this was an anniversary gift from me last year!
AFG wrist band (He designed it), and sporty casual watch from Academy Sports.
Adidas shoes - Famous Footwear Branson Outlets

Zumba Wear:
Bandana - I grabbed from Skyler's collection?
Gray & Lime Green Mizuno's- some shoe store in the mall?

Church on Sunday:
Blue Dressy Tank - New York & Co.
Earrings & Necklace - New York & Co.
(I kinda love buying jewelry to match a new shirt!)
Skirt - Tommy Hilfiger Outlet in Branson
Shoes - Payless
Purse - Fossil Outlet in Branson
Sunglasses - Ann Taylor Outlet in Branson
Simple Red Watch - Walmart

Skyler:
White Button Up - gift from his mom.
Black and Gray Plaid Shorts - JC Penny's
Gray Crocs - Croc store in Hawaii!
same sunglasses, watch, and arm band!

Grocery Shopping:
Blue Tank Top - Walmart
Pearl Beaded Long Necklace - Muarices
Long Tie Die Hippie Skirt - Thrift Store!
Pearl Trimmed Sandals - American Eagle
Sling Purse - Romancing the Stone
White Watch - Fossil Outlet in Branson

Well, there you have it!  These are the pictures worth showing this week!  
The other days we were working and probably in just shorts and a T shirt or tank!
Hope you liked this edition of What We Wore Wednesday! I linked up at The Pleated Poppy!
pleated poppy

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfits!

    This is only my second WIWW and you're doing way better than I am. ;-) Love those red wedges!
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you joined in the fun! Love the colors in your Sunday outfit and your "hippie" skirt! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments!

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone. ~ Col. 4:6 :)