The other day, I gave a couple great sites for Mothers with Daughters.
Well, I don't want to leave out Mothers with Boys!
"Do you ever find yourself wondering:
- If boys REALLY act this way all the time?
- If not, does that mean yours are abnormal…doomed?
- Are boys REALLY all that different from girls? Why?
- Will that stain on your carpet EVER come out?
- Will your hearing be damaged forever, or will it eventually come back?
- Could you ever look into those eyes and not see all the potential in the world?
- Will you melt EVERY time he asks you to marry him?
- Are fist fights ok between brothers?
- What do you do when he demands to see your privates because he has realized you’re different “down there?”
- Will his cheeks be that soft and his eyes that innocent forever?
- Will you always look at him and see the baby you fell in love with?
- Will you give him condoms for protection…or teach him to be a protector?
- How in the world are you supposed to train up this little man to love the Lord?
- Will you be able to find what you need to give Him Godly wisdom?
- Will you be able to protect him?
- Are there moms out there who feel the same way you do?"
Be sure to let us know if there are other great sites outs there you visit for inspiration on being a momma to boys!